Friday, April 7, 2006

Date Change for Arts Tour Meeting

The Arts Tour meeting originally scheduled for Sunday, April 9 has been canceled. It has been rescheduled for Sunday, April 30, 2:00 pm, in the meeting room at Ancient Cities Cafe. This meeting is not just for committee members; it is for exhibitors, volunteers, everyone who is working to make this Tour a success.

Just a reminder: Please submit your registration form if you are planning to exhibit at the Tour. Forms are available at Cibola Arts or from Judy Reynolds if you do not wish to download them from this site.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. You can also e-mail me at vcrary@qwest.net and I can send you the forms as e-mail attachments to print out. I would say you could e-mail Judy too, but I check my e-mail more often.

    The forms are also available on the MMAC website at theartcenterofmountainair.com - just go to "what's new" from main page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...