Agenda highlights in brief (too late now to get your pet issue on the agenda):
- Call to order and all that before meeting ceremony
- Consent Agenda - approval/disapproval of minutes, voucher payouts.
- No old business this week (unless you think of recurring issues as old business. According to Roberts, t'ain't necessarily so)
- New business: Aproval of raises (billing clerk, animal control, MVD); ddresses to council by Joan Page (street change - making the block of Sunset one way next to elementary school), Ed von Kutzleben (Polizei issues), Earl Campbell (antenna installation and grant writing).
- Executive session if needed for reports from department heads. My own limited experience is that some heads report each time but never all of them at the same meeting and some only rarely). Departments include admin, maintenance, animal control, housing, library, MVD, fire dept, judicial.
- Announcements just before adjournment - next meeting (Nov 6); reminder to return folder packets to town clerk. Don't ask me what those are because I would only be guessing.
Meeting open to the public. Complete copies of agenda available at Town Hall.